Click on the links below to access that topic’s library.
- General Information
- Invasive Weeds
- Native Plants
- Stormwater Management
- Wildlife Habitat
- Volunteer Forms
- Aliens by Douglas Tallamy.
- Eatable Natives by Native Foods Nursery
- Green Streets Design Template.
- Grow Your Own Native Landscape by the by Washington State University Extension and the U.S. Department of Agriculture.
- Hedgerows by the East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Natural Lawn Care by the Cit of Gresham.
- Naturscaping by East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Sheet Mulching by East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Steep Slopes by Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District.
- Create a Rain Barrel Collection System
- Rain Garden Guide
- City of Gresham Rain Garden Design Template for Sun
- City of Gresham Rain Garden Design Template for Shade
- Backyard Habitat General Volunteer Description
- How to Conduct a Certification Visit
- Certification Determination Form
- Calculating Naturescaped Area
- 2018 Volunteers Training Schedule