Invasive weeds threaten the health of our natural areas. This program will help you learn to identify and remove the most damaging of these plant species.
- The Clackamas/Clark/Multnomah/Washington County Cooperative Weed Management Area (4-County CWMA) is a partnership of organizations, agencies and non-profits dedicated to combating invasive weeds across the region.
- Conservation districts such as Clark Conservation District,Tualatin Soil and Water Conservation District,Clackamas Soil and Water Conservation District,West Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District, and East Multnomah Soil and Water Conservation District can sometimes support larger sites by providing information and resources for restoration, weed removal, and farms.
- Let King County’s Noxious Weed Information and Services teach you everything you need to know about invasive weed identification and control.
- Learn all about invasive plants with the City of Portland’s Invasive Plants Poster
- Get resources and learn about workshops offered in East Multnomah County.
- Watch excellent, educational weed videos and learn about what’s being done to control weeds in West Multnomah County.
- Watch OPB’s The Silent Invasion