Articles and Handouts
- Living with Urban Wildlife – a website that is the best one-stop-shop for troubleshooting issues with raccoons, coyotes, crows, woodpeckers, and more by Portland Audubon
- Beneficial Garden Insects – handout by University of California
- Pacific Chorus Frog – article by OSU Extension
- Tree Squirrels– article by Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Urban Beavers – handout by Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Living with Beavers – resources compilation by Trees for All
- Living with Beavers – a “How To” guide by the Tualatin River Watershed Navigator
- Collaborating with Beaver for a Resilient Future – This live talk is a part of Johnson Creek Watershed Council’s Community Education Series partnering with The Beaver Coalition. All talks are live, virtual, free of cost, and are recorded to share with the public. Check out past and future series and events here.
- Living with Coyotes – Zuriel van Belle from the Portland Urban Coyote Project (PUCP) discusses how to identify coyotes and their signs, what to do when you see a coyote, coyote life history, and the PUCP’s ongoing research. Tryon Creek Watershed Council’s Science Talks are funded by the City of Portland Bureau of Environmental Services’ Community Watershed Stewardship Program.