Articles and Handouts
- Living with Urban Wildlife – a website that is the best one-stop-shop for troubleshooting issues with raccoons, coyotes, crows, woodpeckers, and more by Portland Audubon
- Beneficial Garden Insects – handout by University of California
- Pacific Chorus Frog – article by OSU Extension
- Tree Squirrels– article by Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
- Urban Beavers – handout by Oregon Department of Fish and Wildlife
Zuriel van Belle from the Portland Urban Coyote Project (PUCP) tells us about how to identify coyotes and their signs, what to do when you see a coyote, coyote life history, and the PUCP’s ongoing research.
Tryon Creek Watershed Council’s Science Talks are funded by the City of Portland Bureau of Environmental Services’ Community Watershed Stewardship Program.