Summer Partner Events & Classes
Many of our partners are offering great classes, events, or resources this spring. Check our their websites and event pages for more details.
Washington County Master Gardener Association’s Events
WCMGA has some great events this summer. All in-person sessions require advance registration due to capacity limits. Requirements at the time of each session for capacity limits, masking, social distancing, sign-in of roster (for contact tracing) will be in place.
- Saturday, July 23rd, 10:00 – 2:00
WCMGA Education Garden, Open Garden – Invertebrates, Wildlife and Us
- Saturday, July 30th, 10:00 – 12:00
Sensory Elements in the Garden
- Saturday, August 13th, 10:00 – 2:00
WCMGA Learning Garden, Open Garden – Grow Together: Families in the Garden
- Tuesday, September 6th, 7:00 – 8:00
How climate change is affecting trees in Oregon
- Thursday, September 8th, 10:00 – 12:00
Success with Pacific Northwest Native Plants
- Saturday, September 17th, 10:00 – 12:00
Managing Soils in the Garden
- Tuesday, October 4th, 7:00 – 8:00
From Seed to Shining Seed: How Restoring Diversity will Save Us All
For more information and to register, please visit their website.