Property Size and Location

How big is your property?

Our program works with residential properties smaller than one (1) acre and community sites (apartment complexes, schools, community gardens,  places of worship, etc.) of any size. 

If you have a residential lot larger than one (1) acre, please contact your local soil and water conservation district for support.

Is your property located in our program area?

Find out by searching for your address on the map below. You’re inside our program area if your address falls within a shaded area of the map.

If we don’t service your area, you can still make a difference! Start by: Exploring the our free Resource Library on our website to create a habitat and signing up for our free quarterly e-newsletter.

Program Area Map

Click to view the cities Included in each shaded area of the map

Clackamas County

  • Damascus
  • Gladstone
  • Happy Valley
  • Jennings Lodge
  • Johnson City
  • Lake Oswego
  • Milwaukie
  • Oak Grove
  • Oregon City
  • Rivergrove
  • West Linn
  • Wilsonville

Clark County

  • The entire county.

Multnomah County

  • Fairview,
  • Gresham
  • Portland
  • Troutdale
  • Wood Village

Washington County

  • Beaverton
  • Tigard
  • Tualatin
  • King City
  • Unincorporated Washington County
  • Cornelius
  • Forest Grove
  • Hillsboro
  • Sherwood

View this map on it’s parent site.