Native plants are adapted to our climate and naturally resistant to pests and diseases. They require less maintenance and have additional stormwater and wildlife advantages. Most importantly, they are fundamental in supporting wildlife.
- Articles and studies that support our mission to increase native plants in the region
- Resources to guide you in the selection of native plant species
- Resources & map on where to buy native plants (nurseries, seed vendors, & plant sales)
- Resources for helping you create your own naturescape
- Resources for helping you improve the health of your soil